See the most recent recommendation on medical and surgical treatment for endometriosis by The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
Healthcare providers including healthcare organizations face paying back the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for the COVID-19 pandemic relief fund assistance if the former fails to accomplish HHS requirements.
2022 Attestation Requirements
§ 414.1375 Promoting Interoperability (PI) performance category.
The explosive growth of digital technologies around the world is opening new potential domains for conflict and the ability of both State and non-State actors to carry out attacks across international borders, the United Nations High Representative for Disarmament Affairs said today as the Security Council held its first-ever open debate on maintaining peace and security in cyberspace.
Want to see what’s happening during our 2022 Conference? Click the link below to download our Conference Flyer and share it with all your friends and family! Tickets are selling out FAST, so don’t delay!
Download HERE: https://epiconferences.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2022-EPIConferences-Flyer-Overall.pdf
Have questions? Contact us for more assistance!
All documentation must be maintained in the patient’s medical record and made available to the contractor upon request.
Effective January 1st, 2021, the CPT® Evaluation and Management (E&M) coding and documentation requirements have been changed.
- Medical decision making is revised in the following ways:
- Clarifying when reporting a test that is considered, but not selected after shared decision making.
- Providing a definition of “Analyzed” for reporting tests in the data column.
- Clarifying the definition of a “unique” test.
- Clarifying what is meant by “discussion” between physicians, and other qualified health care professionals and patients.
- Providing a definition of major vs minor surgery.
- Clarification around which activities are not counted when reporting time as a key criterion for code level selection.
DOWNLOAD: CPT® Evaluation and Management – Code and Guideline Changes
COVID 19 devastation effects have not been limited to the loss of life. In fact, during the last couple of years, the FBI has been warning healthcare professionals of cybercrime and the increased focus on healthcare organizations and individuals.
CMS is moving forward with their attempts to move into a risk payment system. The problem is that some of the players may not have their logistics process in place which could result in those participating losing monies. CMS explains Direct Contracting as follows: